Ragnarok Incorporated

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4

Ragnarok Incorporated | Tethyscraft Server

{{White sword point up, black field, red border}}

Semi-RP | Peacekeepers | Shipyards | Research and Development | Salvage and Mining

"We in the departments of Ragnarok Inc would like to thank you for putting your application in for consideration. Please proceed in an orderly fashion to the exit where our security detail will make sure you are not carrying trade secrets. Don't call us, we'll call you."

Seriously though, we're large on the server. We need both new members, and some more large factions on the server. Wether those factions are allies and aqquaintances of Ragnarok and the Federation, or enemies on the side of the Rebels (look up Tethyscraft on the servers forum for all the loreish details: http://star-made.org/content/tethyscraft-emris-war-faction-pvp-reduced-lag-blueprint-systemcustom-piratesstoryline)

Minor details:

CEO: Lidren Lightweaver

Department Heads

Ragnarok Shipyards: TBD

Recovery and Salvage: TBD

Research and Development: TBD

Peacekeeper Division: TBD

Currently several members are being considered for three out of the four department head positions. If you think you have something to offer in these areas let us know!

~Lid

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You guys see those fighters in the Grendel class? I designed those. That\'s the Wasp, and it has become the standard light fighter of Ragnorak incoporated. She can easily take a fighter her size, and a good amount (3 or 4) may even be able to take down the feared Retributor.

The Wasp Mk2 is recently rolled out the assembly line, with improved missiles, shields, and manuveribillity. Just another reason to join Ragnorak Incoporated.

Also, the Caravel class is on its way as a multi purpose vessel that can be refitted for mining, fighting, trading, or bombing.* She\'ll come with 2 speeders (Small vessels made to repair, scavenge, or dent the enemy vessel) 4 turrets (2 of them being for mining) along with 3 Hermes class engines. She is also planned to have an internal repair system, something even the largest capitol class vessels don\'t have. A Prototype (The Figurehead) Has already completed 2 missions. One being a rescue mission (A man was lost in space without cores) And a logistics mission, to bring back 5000 reactors and get us ready for mass manufacturing of reactors. The Caravel is planned to become a common sight in Federation space, due to its abillity to fit a variety of roles. Buy now.

*The crew needs to customize it themselves

Some planned stats:

Crew size: 9 max. (You can change this - it\'s all the captain\'s choice) 2 gunners, 4 repair men, 2 heavy gunners, and a captain.

Crew manual:

2 gunners: The ship is planned to have 3 \"ports,\" (areas that can hold a salvaging beam, anti matter cannon, or what have you.) 2 of which can be customized from the ship\'s inside by the crew. Anywho, 2 of these ports are controlled by 2 gunners.

4 repair crewmen: The ship can have 2 internal repairmen, whose main job is to operate the internal repair system (Astrotechnicians placed inside the ship) and replaced destroyed blocks. They can also refitt the ship in the heat of battle, as it can be customized internally, as stated above. There may be guns they can operate when the shield is up, however, that is not their main job. The other 2 external repair men operate speeders, small vessels armed with a variety of tools. They can repair the ship, fire at or distract a hostile, or mine. All repair men act as an away crew, with the internal repairmen going on foot (Carried to the surface by speeders) and the external repairmen mining closer to the planet\'s surface then the main vessel above.

Captain: The captain will operate the main, central port, (Also, the smallest) but also has complete rule and responsibillity over the crew, as in any other ship. Also, they steer, smoke pipes, wear hats with anchors on them, and generally be awesome.

2 Heavy gunners: They will be in charge of the 4 turrets the ship comes with. Before mining, they\'ll move the salvaging turrets to the underbelly of the ship, as to mine the planet\'s surface. The reason why they\'re on the top when you\'re not mining is because it\'s hard to dock with 2 turrets in the way.

And that, my friends, is the Caravel.

(i got carried away)

Reaction score
    Ign:Yamto

why i want to join: Because i always want to be in company-faction

How i could help: I\'m very good at building and wish help make your ships more efficent

I\'m aso a great team leader of whatever size irl and ig

Sincerly Yamto