new player

Reaction score
    Hi all!

Been playing the game for a day, having a blast. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the thread that details where exactly (what folder) to drop your downloaded ships etc. Could someone please point it out to me; probably looking right at it all day :)

Thx everyone!

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    whereever you are launching starmade from, there should be a folder titled "starmade" go inside this, right in there you should see a folder labelled Blueprints, this is where blueprints go.

Reaction score
    whereever you are launching starmade from, there should be a folder titled "starmade" go inside this, right in there you should see a folder labelled Blueprints, this is where blueprints go.
    So when I'm downloading someone's ship, that's where the .sment file goes?

Reaction score
    When you start starmade on the second window "Starmade Connection Setup" go "tools", "open Ship catalog manager". On the window that pops up click "import" and navigate to the .sment file.

Reaction score
    When you start starmade on the second window "Starmade Connection Setup" go "tools", "open Ship catalog manager". On the window that pops up click "import" and navigate to the .sment file.
    Perfect, thx a lot :)

Reaction score
    So when I'm downloading someone's ship, that's where the .sment file goes?
    For the sake of completeness: You will find some people uploading other archive files. In that case this would be the right directory for the extracted contents.

Reaction score
    Perfect, thx a lot :)
    Ok so I went to the Ship Catalog manager and I still can't find/import the .sment file I downloaded from the site (it's a salvage corvette). I have a Blueprints and Blueprints-default folder, which one should I pop the .sment file in?

Reaction score
    Ok so I went to the Ship Catalog manager and I still can't find/import the .sment file I downloaded from the site (it's a salvage corvette). I have a Blueprints and Blueprints-default folder, which one should I pop the .sment file in?
    The sment file needs to be imported from the Catalog manager. If you cannot find the sment file, put it on your desktop and use the catalog manager import it. The sment file cannot just be placed into either folder. It first needs to be imported. Refrence this video

Reaction score
    The sment file needs to be imported from the Catalog manager. If you cannot find the sment file, put it on your desktop and use the catalog manager import it. The sment file cannot just be placed into either folder. It first needs to be imported. Refrence this video
    Thx so much, NOW I get it LOL great vid :)