New more powerful cannon in game

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I think we should have a more powerful energy cannon that shoots a metioric round that explodes when it makes contact with an object it would fire much slower then the anti matter cannons but would do much more damage and knock out a shield faster the round should be 2x2 block measurement and damage or destroy blocks on contact not sure how the damage will look but i think it would add a new demention to space combat
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439262296,1439261759][/DOUBLEPOST]Heres what i mean for a refrence on what it would look like

Attachments

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    So you mean like cannon/pulse? Because that's what cannon/pulse is for.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Kind of like a super laser or plasma ball type thing that melts a hull
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439265043,1439263473][/DOUBLEPOST]Best way i could describe it would be the antimatter cannons bigger more heavier brother with a more harder punch but a slower to keep it balanced

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Getting back to plasma weapons discussed in a previous post ( can't be bothered to find it on my phone right now) plasma weapons could apply a damage over time effect to exposed hull, like a plasma fire of sorts. Shouldn't hurt shields thought, that would be op.

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I think this could be solved with better visual effects. So currently we can make a wide variety of weapons by combining different weapon types. It would be cool if we could get just as much variety in visual effects by combining visual types. Thoughts?

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I think this could be solved with better visual effects. So currently we can make a wide variety of weapons by combining different weapon types. It would be cool if we could get just as much variety in visual effects by combining visual types. Thoughts?
    Hmm yeah visual effects would look cool maybe even model the round off of a comet to make it look and say that it is deadly
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439298682,1439298607][/DOUBLEPOST]
    cannon + damage pulse + explosive.

Go nuts.
    I will definitely give it a try thank you

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I've already were suggesting multiple times to redesign Pulse master into more conventional short-range Cannon with splash radius. The issue would be, that it would be hard to make it viable without adressing DPS ratings, which for some reason Schine refuses to do.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I've already were suggesting multiple times to redesign Pulse master into more conventional short-range Cannon with splash radius. The issue would be, that it would be hard to make it viable without adressing DPS ratings, which for some reason Schine refuses to do.
    He could be refineing what he has already made possibly that i could understand