New Aebala Fleetworks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yes, I am fully aware that this is the second time I've made a shipyard here. But this one will be permanently here; I'm now setting up a complete shipyard that will sell completed ships, under the name of New Aebala Fleetworks, independantly from Xanthos Interstellar Starfleet and Xanthos Home Fleet.

All ships will require only 1 thing: For you to come onto the server and travel to the location at which the ships are located. The ships will be docked at a protected location, in NAF space. I am a staff member on the server, which is why I'll be able to make ships fast; I'll need only log onto the server to be back at the current WIP. A list of ships will follow, with 4 screenshots each once completed. There is no price attached to these ships, however, all information can be found in the Viewing Chamber for the ship.

IP: 37.59.52.176:57922
    Server Version: v0.1837
    Showyard Location: Sector 6071<---->2041<---->74 [Station: NAFS] [System: Zeta [Galaxy: Novaelus]

1: [REDACTED Class] [Vessel ID: Stormlance] [Price Unknown] [Status: Under Construction]

First screenshot of the now final build. The Command Bridge. Yes, it will be where all the systems are, but hey... It's gonna look damn good ;)

The Port side bridge access door :D I'm planning a dual-light system xD #LightingStrips

The newly installed floor and lighting circuitry :D (Includes the Control Pillar)

And the hallway leading off from the bridge (to the Mess Hall)

>>More To Come<<

~Twylite Fang

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    So we have to go to the server to get these ships of yours?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Only to see their capabilities and, if you want the default scheme, to pick up the blueprint. NAF personally does the reskin of the ships and any fighters chosen too xD Also, the default is white floors and lower walls, blue mid-walls and orange high walls, with red ceilings. Already the first ship is coming along nicely I've completed the control room and I'm now headed upwards to the location for the main hangar, which is also done in white.

~Twylite Fang

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well hopefully I'll have enough to warrant actually getting a short video made soon xD In any case, have some teaser stats for now: About 500k shields, with between 12 and 15k power regen, with around 17k shield regen xD Oh and about 20 or so thousand thrust and only about 2k mass :P All weapons comps and support systems, including a salvage array and lock-on missile array (weaponry installation will be in about a week and a half, circumstances willing).

Now you have to wait some more for more infos ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ok, update time... Just to ease the suspense a little.

The bow-mounted systems array, consisting of 100 each of 20-block weapon systems, i.e cannon barrels and missile silos, in a checkerboard pattern, ahead of a salvage array system linking them both together, has been completed. Work on the fore systems arrays has begun, inclusive of work to build up the main interior hangar, from which all fighters will launch, using logic to signal silently for all fighters to launch.

Reactions: awesome270
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    sounds like the revenge of the waffle cannon. I still cant wait till the next update...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a WIP screenshot duo :D However, due to issues that have come up in the last 48 hours in my life outside of Starmade, I've kinda lost my ability to focus on Starmade D: So unfortunately all the work you will get to see will actually be like what.. two or 3 days old lol

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    were you grounded for being minmaxing scum or was it because you forgot to do your homework

sorry

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    were you grounded for being minmaxing scum or was it because you forgot to do your homework
    Neither. It was actually due to the second worst news I've ever been given; the man who raised me for 9 years has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ok... It's been a little bit, I know... But everything is getting back on track now. So yeah. One mecha design is almost ready to be posted (I'm currently doing finishing touches on it, and then it will be ready for mass-production). Also, there's been a material set made; all hull blocks are STANDARD armor when built by NAF, with *exterior* blocks optional standard or advanced armor. Color schemes are based on your faction, or a requested color scheme. Please note that the color scheme element quantity (number of colors in the scheme) is 4. Standard NAF colors are: White floor and bottom wall, blue mid-wall, orange upper wall and crimson ceiling. Full details of NAF designs will be built at the NAFS (NAF Shipyards) on Xanthos Galaxies soon. I will also be updating the core post for the thread too, which will allow for all potential customers to come to the server. I will also be doing refit services, no charges apply. All credits to spawn in your requested ship (limit of 1 refit ship at a time, due to the limitation of 1 dock for building) can be given by an admin (most likely me), and then the ship can be piloted to NAFS.