Help for those crashing at 100% loaded

Nerixel

The Walrus
    Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    **While I know some of the problems that can cause crashes, I do not know all of them. Please post below with others and I will add them to the main post**

Outdated Drivers

You need to find the website for driver updates for your graphics card. Here are a couple I could find pretty easily.

Use one of these links, or google " graphics driver update". From here, update your drivers. Hopefully it should work now.

Something that a lot of people get wrong with this (me included, for a while), is that computers often have two forms of graphics, integrated and dedicated. If you just update the dedicated graphics card drivers and the game runs with the integrated card, you're still going to crash at 100%. Make sure you update both the integrated and dedicated graphics drivers, if you have them both.

Attention people using Intel graphics cards: I've heard that the intel updater sometimes doesn't install the latest update, so you'll need to go to the Intel driver update site and manually install them.

Old Computer

Unfortunately, this isn't something which can be fixed, you have no option other than to upgrade to a new computer, or upgrade the problem parts of your computer.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    this thread is two months old and the dude hasnt been on in over a month man.

Reaction score
    Please look at the newer threads, it is a known issue that the new shaders updated in the personal shop patch removed support for Intel onboard graphics, so you\'ll need to either use an older version, modify the shaders (don\'t recommend), or wait for a newer patch that adds support back in.