Hardcore survival server

Reaction score
    yo i'm here for present a new kind of server : hardcore survival !
    this is a french server, but English is allowed (admin talk a bit of English lol)

principal plot are :
    * home base isn't really important (because of only 100k block allowed, no turret, no docking enhancer)
    * custom pirate (hard ship; spawn often)
    * lost 85% credits and 100% block when die
    and more ....

there is the full rules : http://hardcore.starmade.xoo.it/t21-Server-Rules.htm

the server address is : starmadeamx.star-made.eu:10115

if you like this server, don't forget to vote for it on starmade.server.com !!
    and dont forget to suscribe on our new forum : http://hardcore.starmade.xoo.it/index.php

Last edited:
    Reactions: DrTarDIS
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Let's make that players and shops have 0 credits.
    So everyone will need to craft everything

Reactions: SHD Builder
    Reaction score
    haha we prefear give 2000 credit for player can buy stuff like a bit of shield, or a bit of jump drive module :)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yeah...Good luck getting a decently large playerbase

Reaction score
    we alreday have at leasdt 5 player connected everyday (a player base of 10/15 same player everyweek,) , andi make some publicity like this everywhere for get more player :) but i'm pretty sure we'll get more player soon, cuz many player told me they like this concept

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Anyway loosing cash and food is not good idea imho. What If someone will lost everything and spawn at 2,2,2 with no blocks and nearly no cash?

Reaction score
    haha it already happen. in majority of case people join an alliance; and in some case they go salvage asteroid in astronaut mode.
    the drop of credit and block is the most important in this server; if there is not, i cant call it an hardcore server.
    I (and the other admin) dont find any interest in a game where u can die without any consequence ^^
    So yes, this is a server for veteran player, and i'm proud of it ^^

Reaction score
    I much prefer this type of server to the "vote and get 25 million credits" variety, which is ridiculous. I played on a survival server (one with no space drag), but before going all out in one I want to wait for the crafting system overhaul.

Reactions: SHD Builder

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Technically that can be bypassed by building a huge hangar and sticking your ship in it.

I assume that is how you want it though

Reaction score
    Ok, awesome. So if the base isn't given home base protection it doesn't matter?
    nope if it's not an homebase you can do what you want

Technically that can be bypassed by building a huge hangar and sticking your ship in it.

I assume that is how you want it though
    the limit of block is 100k for a homebase for limit that kind of thing. but please dont abuse the system if you dont want to see more and more rules ;)

Hey SHD, ignore my PM.

Any ETA on update?
    sry i didn't see, about identification problem we fixed it :p

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Announcing a new player assistance program!
    AIDS

Assisted Introduction to Difficult Server
    We in the Arstotzkan Federation know how hard it is to start out on a Hardcore Server. We've done it before. To help lessen the pain for new players, we are offering a compensation and support program for incoming players!

Q: What do I get?
    A: Arstotzkan Federation will provide a starter ship, some resources, and 1,000,000 credits to incoming players.

Q: What do I have to do? Is there a price?
    A: Either message me ingame or on the forums to announce your intention to participate. There is ONE price to this program: you are banned from joining the Arstotzkan Federation. We do not care if you intend to declare war on us or fight us, but you are no longer allowed to join the federation.

Q: What? That doesn't make sense!
    A: We have plenty of players in the federation. As it stands, the universe is pretty empty when everyone is on the same team. We're trying to attract new players to form factions so that we can have SOME form of interaction on here. (We're lonely. :c)

Once you've received your ship, we don't care what you do. We'll leave you alone until you come back and contact us on your own. Whether it's a peaceful trade mission or a hostile raid, you're free to do with our supplied ships as you please.