Faction Menu Options?

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Out of all the options I can think of that I'll post later the one that comes to mind the most is adding the option of a number of hostile acts like say the Trading Guild has before all my guns open fire. This is the one option I want most out of all the options that could be given since it'd save me the headaches of dealing with new players and people not paying attention ending up in pieces and having to clean up the mess later.

Also being able to set both if this is active and a number of hostile acts within a certain window of time would help clear up accidents. So we could set the window of time and the amount of acts after turning this option on. It could even be an extension of the Existing Option for declaring war on hostile act.

Meantime anyone else have some ideas for what else could be added? :P

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    The option to have the location of your home base be known to the public. Or for that matter the option to make your home system not be public information

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The option to have the location of your home base be known to the public. Or for that matter the option to make your home system not be public information
    IMO that shouldn't even be an option; you should have to advertise at spawn or other hub locations... or something...

Reaction score
    IMO that shouldn't even be an option; you should have to advertise at spawn or other hub locations... or something...
    So it would just have no information listed as a default?
    I like the idea, I was just trying to find a middle of the road suggestion... but if I could I would have it be default off.