Faction allies and enemys.....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    i have been playing starmade for quite some time now and i ahve come to notice with some of the larger factions like the rebal allience UNSG etc... that there are peace treatys going around and i know that these are ment to enhance the gaming experiance *i think* but does that mean that if i made a faction lets say a large one does that mean that a faction that considered me an enemy could get someone on my server and blow all my stuff up???? because it would suck if i had a ton of ships buildt *i already have a few* and then some of the people from the faction that i was an enemy too got on my server and started blowing things up? isent that the same as griefing and i know and dbout that hardly any of the larger factions would hopefully ever consider doing that but the thing is if i banned them after they had dont there "attack" then they would consider it a succesful "raid" but all the people in my imaginary faction would consider it griefing. Heres and example Theres a peaceful building faction that makes tons and tons of really cool ships but that there faction is called lets the the imperials then another faction possibly larger is cacalled the rebal allience would it be justified to attack the imperials because the imperials and rebels are enemys in starwars? would it be justified to go grief there base and ship NO OF COURSE IT WOULDENT, but anyways i would like some help trying to figure out all these things. BUT!! lets say two factions agreed to have a battle on a neutral server both factions would upload there ships onto the server now of course atleast a few peopel from both factiosn will be admins and then they could spawn the the other teams ships save them in there catalog and leave without actually fighting and what could the faction that got these ships do ABSALUTLY NOTHING! that dosent involve going onto the other factions server and griefing them. *if they have a whitelist that complicates things* But the main question im asking you people is if you faction leader said "im going to go onto jamizboys server grief all of his ships as part of a raid" what would YOU do would you go grief them and forever be know as "that guy" or would you say F*** NO IM NOT GOING TO DO NO GRIEFING!. POST your response in the comments ***Sorry bout all the lack of puncuation and or spelling mistakes.