Dear Schema

Reaction score
    Thank you and your team for the effort you have put into making Starmade a fun and enjoyable experience. Regardless of the rage fits I have occasionally had, (Like being 2 hours late for the Starbase Competition. I won't lie, I came really close to tossing my monitor out of the window.) I do find myself constantly coming back to Starmade. But in all seriousness, thank you and the rest of Schine.

P.S. Also thank you immeasurably for plex door wedges.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Expected something else too ^^
    The day that copy paste with symmetry and rotation got released on the dev build was the happiest one I had in months. Thank you for making a game that I've been playing for thousand + hours.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    what this game needs now is more content and some more sound effects then it will be a great game

Last edited:

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I came here, expecting a baseless rant, but what did I find?
    Yep.... slightly disappointing, I was interested in putting up a good fight :D

Thank you and your team for the effort you have put into making Starmade a fun and enjoyable experience. Regardless of the rage fits I have occasionally had, (Like being 2 hours late for the Starbase Competition. I won't lie, I came really close to tossing my monitor out of the window.) I do find myself constantly coming back to Starmade. But in all seriousness, thank you and the rest of Schine.

P.S. Also thank you immeasurably for plex door wedges.
    Threads like these are pure awesome.

Reactions: kupu

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    Now I feel like I should put together a schema tribute video.......with a song called Dear Schema, sung to an acoustic guitar.....where do these thoughts come from? lol

Reactions: Dalmont
    Reaction score
    Now I feel like I should put together a schema tribute video.......with a song called Dear Schema, sung to an acoustic guitar.....where do these thoughts come from? lol
    I think it would work if sung to the tune "Hey there Delilah" (I'll even give you some lines to start on!)

Hey there Mr Schema, How's it going with your coding?
    I'm a thousand miles away but all these planets look so pretty, yes they do.
    Pixel stars don't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    I think it would work if sung to the tune "Hey there Delilah" (I'll even give you some lines to start on!)

Hey there Mr Schema, How's it going with your coding?
    I'm a thousand miles away but all these planets look so pretty, yes they do.
    Pixel stars don't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true
    I'll consider that, though it would either have to be Hello Dear Schema, or Hey there Dear Schema, to match the syllables from the original song. I'm not really intending to write/sing a song, as I'm not really a singer, but we'll see if I can recruit someone for it. ;)

Edit: Actually "Hey Mr. Schema" works perfectly...

Last edited: