Control of Ship I'm Not Inside (0.134)

Reaction score
    Wasn't really paying attention to exactly everything I did, so I won't be able to give too thorough of instructions for duplication, but I flew to an overheating ship in a ship core, jumped in to stabilize it, flew it a few hundred meters, then got out and got back in a ship core. Surprisingly, I found all of my control input (mouselook included) to be duplicated on my previous ship. I don't know if this is in previous versions, but I play on the latest development build as of this post. The server does use additional custom blocks, in case that has an effect.

EDIT: This control persists even when I get into a different ship. It's not unique to the ship core. In addition, when I get out of the ship, it still has my nametag on it.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Play StarMade-Wars Clone-Wars :)

Does it still remain after a re-log?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I had a similar thing happen, when I was flying a ship with two people in the turrets. When I tried shifting to another docked entity, I ended up blocked by the players in the entities, and I then decided to leave the craft. I entered a different craft and wanted to fly it... But the other had more thrust, mimicked all the movements, and several times rushed into me causing collisions and teleports. If both ships would\'ve had the same thrust:mass, they\'d likely have acted as \'shadows\' of each other.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    In case you can make this happen again after wiping all logs, please send the /logs directory to me or upload it somewhere and post an url to them here.
    In case you can get a hand on it, the server side logs of the same time (from login to bugged control) may help too.

- Andy