Auto-start for server

Reaction score
    I am trying to determine a way to write a script to run at startup so that my server that runs Starmade and Minecraft will automatically start the server portion of the Starmade program. My server restarts every 24 hrs to purge itself, but I have to manually start Starmade on it each time. Minecraft has a seperate server program, so it was easy to write a startup file to make it run each time.

Any suggestions? I figure this is already being done somewhere for those other servers we all know and love...but I can't find anything on the forum or google.

Thanks!

Reaction score
    Kinda, but not really. I am running the server on a windows computer (dedicated to just the server work). I need to know what file within Starmade is started when you click on the "Start Dedicated Server" button on the startup program. I would then write a jar or exe file that runs that program with whatever modifiers I need to add to it (if any). I would then have the jar or exe file be initiated during the startup of the computer so it automaticlly starts the server in the case of a restart.

Reaction score
    Well, in that case you can take a look at the StarMade-dedicated-server-windows.bat in the StarMade directory. It should contain all the necessary parameters.