Zoro's defense against claims

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Many wise neckbeards said i do bad things in the game roblox, here i will address

1. Used a shipyard design exploit to fill up blueprints for free, this exploit has been used on every server Vaygr has played on since GenXNova and posibily earlier.

I used it and so did every major faction we fought so idc, probably the only truthful thing that was said
    it was reported to the devs years ago but they never fixed it

2. Used cheat engine and utilised StarMade's lack of serverside verifacation for faction IDs to "infiltrate" factions. They would be able to steal from storages, factories and even take faction only blueprints without needing to get a spy/alt into the target factions ranks. This was used on Elwyn Returnity and its most prominent yield was several FCM blueprints.

Ironically this was this dude's idea and he even created some complicated plan to use it. I dont remember him doing it but he claims he did. You probably have seen a screenshot already.
    but here
    http://i.imgur.com/2Anl47H.png

3. Used cheat engine to duplicate blocks inside their inventories, this was used on servers dating back as far as Elwyn Eternity however its used become unpopular when Vaygr discovered the shipyard design exploit.

If that works im weak af

4. Utilised an old "Dev keybind" to see the names of entities a player was inside (I cannot remember the exact keybind off the top of my head but I believe it was Tab + I) used on Elwyn Eternity but was fixed before Vaygr expanded to their next server

lolol "dev keybind" tab i pulls up your client info and is no secret, ping fps ram usage and more it has been changed over time but has never been a hidden keybind

5. "Arkazan" the SMD community member who ran "Elwyn Infinity" was an alt of now ex-Vaygr member Sildaran. Zoro had the idea of stealing the, at the time delayed, Elwyn Eternity 2.0s thunder and have a server where he could benefit from Vaygr having access to BPs uploaded via the admin Arkazan.

Steal elwyn 2.0 thunder XD

Sildaran changed his name because we wanted a good combat server and nobody would join if Vaygr had an admin. It was a fun combat server and we plenty of fun on it fighting nastral and macthule. He was a fair administrator and did not give me shit, nor did i ask. go ask him
    Steam Community :: Sildaran

6. Ever wondered why enemies of Vaygr do not get banned from their teamspeak when they join? Its because Zoro wants them to keep connecting so he can get the IP addresses of those enemies to use for whatever nefarious purpose he wishes.

"Nefarious purposes" used it to see if people use vpns on my teamspeak server. Same way schine tracks alt accounts and bans them. Allows us to find spies easily.

7. Vaygr Emperor Zorozeenee had participated in the doxxing of several StarMade community members alongside Blackhawk because "its fukin funny"

This dude told me himself it was blackhawk i guess he changed his mind.

8. Vaygr Empire had been testing and using a macro program called JitBit Macro Recorder to make autoscanning bots and such which they intended to use to defend stations on Reverse FP servers from warhead attacks. Also worth mentioning they got the software for free using a hacked CDkey

This dude gave me a hacked cdkey to use i tried it out and wrote a macro so i could afk scan. But never used it because i didnt really care for it tbh

9. Vaygr have been using "alt factions" to harrass members of servers Vaygr is deployment on, they did this to make becoming a "vassal" of the Vaygr more appealing. The two ones I have personaly see used are "Drifter" and "Da Orkz" although chances are they will make new ones as the two I just listed are not compromised

Ironically the drifters were mostly this dude's idea as he was a huge eve fan. I made all the ork ships and have shown people my work publicly it was a lot of fun while we ran the faction. We did it for additional pvp where we could fuck around a lot, not "harassment"? What does he mean by this.

10. Vaygr Empire records every conversation they have in voice channels, if you are in a voice channel with a Vaygr member, its safe to assume you are being recorded. They will pick through recordings to try and find "useful intel"

I wish i had 1million terrabyte hard drive

11. The Vaygr Empire after learning that Trinova was considering playing EVE, formed up a bunch of EVE players for the purpose of driving them off, they intended to declare war and basicly do everything they could to prevent them from having fun.

The extent of my eve was getting killed in noob ships
    Zoro Vaygr | Character | zKillboard

If you are still triggered check this out promo code vaygrexploits

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    Nice damage control m8

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Reminder

If he's lying to you about not doxxing, he's lying to you about the rest. ;)

Stay classy skubmates

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    Heh, just observing the Vaygr 'influx' on the forums in interesting to say. But just trying to expose Vaygr for what? Just being pissed at vaygr for using exploits tells something, (and excuse my language here): Schine need to open their eyes and realize that there are more major bugs and old ass bugs waiting to be patched, but your only motivation is when someone or a group use it is when you take action. Kinda a douche way of addressing issues. Another thing to note, I have been posting so many fucking bug reports on phab.starma.de that I still haven't got any response from any staff. That is disheartning for me to see every time I check Phab.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *zoro's testimony against neckbeards*

"You're 100% correct on your main accusation but I don't care since I have a hunch other people did it too

... and I'm going to ignore the evidence on any and all secondary accusations, instead focusing on little things that I can at least divert away from myself unless the guy that brought them up goes through his screenshots folder for five minutes"

You've lost the debate, friend. Pretty solidly, too.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    I like da ork shipz.
    Where's da zoggin sauce?

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Since Shipyards arrived every mayor faction sooner or later started to clone blocks.

Face it to Vaygr is almost a joke, they have not been the only ones.
    As far as I know, no UIS Faction participated in the shipyard exploit.
    (Hence why nobody in UIS has the time to play Skub anymore)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I have no idea what means UIS Faction, but it was almost an open secret that glitch. [Nobody said it openly but everyone used it, atleast on 4 severs if my memory do not fails.]
    Sounds to me like you guys just want to claim everyone else used exploits in an effort to say it was okay.

As i've stated UIS (Trinova, Trident, Aethi Imperium and Red Eagle) have never used exploits or cheats period.

I've never heard of this shipyard exploit until now and just considered shipyards a waste of time to even use actually.

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    Please don't divert off-topic, or else this thread will to: get locked. Thank You. (y)

G

GDPR 302420

Zoro, this is probably the fouth or fifth time you have changed your damage control, the lack of consistancy in your damage control is incriminating in itself.

Your narrative has gone from "It was all RedAlert, I knew nothing" to "It was all RedAlert, I know some of it" to "I knew what was going on but its still all RedAlert's fault" and now "I was doing some of it but its still mostly RedAlert"

One of the biggest indicators someone is lying is when they cannot keep their story straight, constantly chaning the story to account for new evidence or relising their old story isnt believeable.

So, I guess Mortiferum got what he wanted, you had your chance to respond, but as fully expected nobody believes you

Everybody knows you doxxed, everybody knows you cheated, everybody knows you blackmailed.

So, nice try Zoro, but...

You've lost the debate, friend. Pretty solidly, too.

Reactions: Arkudo and Lecic

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    Zoro, this is probably the fouth or fifth time you have changed your damage control, the lack of consistancy in your damage control is incriminating in itself.

Your narrative has gone from "It was all RedAlert, I knew nothing" to "It was all RedAlert, I know some of it" to "I knew what was going on but its still all RedAlert's fault" and now "I was doing some of it but its still mostly RedAlert"

One of the biggest indicators someone is lying is when they cannot keep their story straight, constantly chaning the story to account for new evidence or relising their old story isnt believeable.

So, I guess Mortiferum got what he wanted, you had your chance to respond, but as fully expected nobody believes you

Everybody knows you doxxed, everybody knows you cheated, everybody knows you blackmailed.

So, nice try Zoro, but...
    Amen

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Hello.

I unbanned you, and allowed you to post a thread addressing the claims redalert made against you.
    This goes directly against rules set by the moderation team. You were given a chance when none existed.

You were to take it seriously, you're to be rebanned and never given such a chance again, considering you cannot show maturity or respect to other forum members.

Instead you took it as some kind of joke. Well done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.