Zorax Starship Manufacturing (STARWARS)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Greetings puny mortals, I am Lord Zorax, builder of ships and destroyer of worlds.

I build star wars replica ships and take alot of time and effort to get the details just right. All my ships are as close to scale as possible so they can all be spawned in with each other for a full lore friendly experience.

Below is my collection of finished ships (every now and then i will post an update or two) as well as some WIP's, if you like what you see lemme know!

The main sith personal ship from the SWTOR series for the Sith warrior and inquisitor. Lore friendly interior and one of my first real releases.

Fury-Class Imperial Interceptor

The main ship from the KOTOR series recreated for your role-playing pleasure, I made it in two sizes, exterior scale (tiny interior, but good for landing in smaller places) and interior scale ( quite a bit larger with a fully detailed interior)
    Ebon Hawk Pack

A little known ship from mandalorian lore, A long range bomber capable of dealing sustained damage from far. Fully fleshed out interior done by the mandalorian expert Stike7g5

Jehavey'ir-type assault ship

A background ship from KOTOR, tiny interior and not much to it but a cool addition nonetheless
    KT-400 Military Droid Carrier

FIGHTER PACKS

A pack including the Republic fighters from the KOTOR series, all the packs are made to be docked to larger ships, or mass spawned to use as cannon fodder for large scale battles.
    KOTOR Republic fighters

My first fighter pack, base on the republic SWTOR starfighters, come in a bunch of lore friendly paintjobs. (MIGHT REVISIT THEM SINCE SLAB UPDATE, KEEP EYES OUT)

SWTOR Republic Scout Ship Pack

The second of my fighter packs, all of them based on the SWTOR starfighters on the imperial side with various paintjobs to suit your needs
    SWTOR Sith Scout Fighter Pack

That is all for now, below you will see my WIP's

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    WORK IN PROGRESS SHIPS

hangars, bridge and exterior are about 90% done, engine room is coming along nicely and elevators and corridors need to be added. as well as systems (weapons, shields, power, etc) smaller ships need to be docked for full complement.

Taken a break from this one to work on my TERMINUS DESTROYER, basically just a shell with some interior here and there.

Just the shell of a KOTOR freighter i was making, might get back to it here and there.

NOSTALGIA ZONE,

These ships are from older times and have been disconinued, can still download remnants on the CC.

And a small vid of my first ship being reviewed

Last edited:

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    About time you joined us in the shipyards Dar'Jetti.

As you can see Lord Zorax has a slew of amazing ships from the Old Republic Era, branching from the Sith Empire to the troublesome Galactic Republic. He also has done an amazing job recreating the Jehavey'ir Type Assault ship, for being an aruetii that is. :P

I highly recommend taking a look at his creations. Downloading them and reviewing them are helpful to us replica builders. Good feed back is always welcomed. That being said Followed this thread and I cannot wait to see what masterpiece you come up with next Lord Zorax. Keep up the amazing work.

• Dar'Jetti - No longer a Jedi (A ith or Dark side user)
    • Aruetii - Outsider (Non mandalorian)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Hmm was wondering what happened to that SWTOR Freighter.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    New small G-Wing (mandalorian Shuttle) from KOTOR 1 and 2, just a fun build that can take you from one place to another quickly.

G-Wing Shuttle

Reaction score
    About time you joined us in the shipyards Dar'Jetti.

As you can see Lord Zorax has a slew of amazing ships from the Old Republic Era, branching from the Sith Empire to the troublesome Galactic Republic. He also has done an amazing job recreating the Jehavey'ir Type Assault ship, for being an aruetii that is. :p

I highly recommend taking a look at his creations. Downloading them and reviewing them are helpful to us replica builders. Good feed back is always welcomed. That being said Followed this thread and I cannot wait to see what masterpiece you come up with next Lord Zorax. Keep up the amazing work.

• Dar'Jetti - No longer a Jedi (A ith or Dark side user)
    • Aruetii - Outsider (Non mandalorian)
    jate jag

gar kar'taylir something par kot

a darjetii liser not haa'taylir veman aliit

aliit cuyir or'atu than tal
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459463090,1459463006][/DOUBLEPOST]
    jate jag

gar kar'taylir something par kot

a darjetii liser not haa'taylir veman aliit

aliit cuyir or'atu than tal
    last line correct:
    Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Baretr vod? Ra a'uym darjetii? A Ni cuyir ratiin iupe at jorhaa'ir Mando'a!

Reaction score
    te kyr'tsadcuyir nayc veman Mando'ade a te udes rucuyir kyrayc de jetiise. at

Manda'yaim buy'ce dar jii!

k'te udes be cuun aliit enteyor Gaa'tayl mar'eyir bic

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Introducing the new Strongarm/ Demolisher heavy fighter / freighter. Comes equipped with 1 long range gun and 2 rapid fire cannons as well as lock on missiles. From SWTOR galactic starfighter.

K-52 Strongarm/ Demolisher

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    NEW WIP: Imperial transport from SWTOR PVP

Turrets have been docked and weapon systems for them and the main ship need to be implemented. Interior is underway, and a couple of tweaks to the hangars need to be done. slight exterior detailing still required

Reactions: Rumcajz and Scypio