You guys appear to not have dropped off the map.

Reaction score
    Despite all the games I messed with back in 2014 n such, you guys appear to be making progress. I'd be interested in hearing how much. BlockadeRunnerGame looks dead and was a similar competitor that I was interested in back when which prompted me to come here.

Reaction score
    Honestly can't tell if troll or not.

You literally want to join starmade the day after its funeral basically.

Read the forums a bit. Power 2.0 just gave this game terminal cancer basically, and there is a 5% chance that the chemo will work.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Despite all the games I messed with back in 2014 n such, you guys appear to be making progress. I'd be interested in hearing how much. BlockadeRunnerGame looks dead and was a similar competitor that I was interested in back when which prompted me to come here.
    Funny because I just went and poked around Blockade Runner again because while this place isn't dead update wise it's updates are so bad they're killing the game.

At least ZanMGT isn't as stupid as Schine right now lmao!

Reactions: Blakpik

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Since 2014? A lot of things have happened. We now have galaxies, chambers to enhance various functions of your ship, better textures, FTL, more weapons (currently a lot of that is broken, as some weapon systems will be replaced next update and they're not updating it as a result), a new power system and new shields, thrust direction editing, a new player model (wait, did Dave exist in 2014? I don't think so...) some weapon/tool models, 3D-modeled blocks like pipes and consoles, glowing crystal blocks and wedges in all colours of the rainbow (also ice crystal wedges! :D), a logic system (did that exist in 2014? I don't think so, but if it did there have been some additions since then, including a sensor system and randomizers), and lots of other things I won't list because the result would be an immense wall of text. :P

Non

Reaction score
    Spam/Offtopic I
    Since 2014? A lot of things have happened. We now have galaxies, chambers to enhance various functions of your ship, better textures, FTL, more weapons (currently a lot of that is broken, as some weapon systems will be replaced next update and they're not updating it as a result), a new power system and new shields, thrust direction editing, a new player model (wait, did Dave exist in 2014? I don't think so...) some weapon/tool models, 3D-modeled blocks like pipes and consoles, glowing crystal blocks and wedges in all colours of the rainbow (also ice crystal wedges! :D), a logic system (did that exist in 2014? I don't think so, but if it did there have been some additions since then, including a sensor system and randomizers), and lots of other things I won't list because the result would be an immense wall of text. :P
    I want to argue, but this new rating system forces me to like.