Working on Hull Detail

Reaction score
    I have been working on improving my Hull detail level. I'm posting before and after on my current project though it could use some more work, Suggestions are welcome.

I also plan to a complete turret refit. I have one other build hull detail style I want to try.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Ribbing's a good start.

Nice job. ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Nice! it's amazing how much a little detailing adds to the looks. If your anything like me the wip are never completed, I still add to my very first ship still:)

Reaction score
    I started working on another one of the ships I had submitted. I may have to try somethings on both after I see how it looks on the bigger ship.

I am also thinking about adding something like Vents to the sides or the Apex to see what it does.

Reactions: Rumcajz and Xacktar
    Reaction score
    I took to adding detail to the fighter variants to see how they turned out.

I will need to get better photos soon, as the lighting is not to my liking for these, I'll be uploading the current versions soon of all of the above ships for more feedback on how to better improve them.

Reactions: terra mining corp.

Croquelune

An Imaginary Number's officer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    The Enforcer spikes ideas wasn't so bad, the rework looks a bit flat in comparison. But it's just my humble opinion. Ships are quite cool.

Reaction score
    I am going to start a new project soon, where I try my hand at plated armor instead of full coating, as I have seen some very well done plated ships.

Currently working on a Frigate Chassis, as a base for several different Frigate class types.

I have already set places for PD turrets, as well as some larger standard turrets for this class of ship.

I think I need to do a little more work on the Engines and the Cowlings as well as the "Sub light Drives"

Each Frigate will have a slightly different bow for the moment this is the default, there is still much work to do.

Bridge

Core Room.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    I have made some slight changes to the hull to try out some new detail versions.

Added a insigna, from the top.

Added insignia to the sides, also added groves to the engines, and the aft hull/removed some unneeded detail in other places.

I have also added bulkheads inside the ship, and am 90% complete on the engine room. Currently working on battle bridge, Living quarters, and other internal crew structures. once battle bridge is complete, plan to start working on primary weapon systems.

Reaction score
    Loving all the new stuff, but I need time to refit, that the WoW is taking time out of my life atm, but the Frigate is coming along nicely