Won't Let Me Upgrade Account

Reaction score
    The new forum isn't allowing me to upgrade my account. I'm trying to get it before the price increases. Is anyone else having this error? An error page comes up as soon as I log onto my account/registry/ect.

Reactions: Gamxin

resba

administrator
    Reaction score
    Hi! Thanks for playing StarMade!

This question can be best solved by wedtm and he will be around shortly to answer!

Thanks for your patience!

Last edited by a moderator:

AJW

Reaction score
    I'm getting the same problem. I was able to enter my credit card credentials and "buy" it but the next webpage gave me an error so I'm a bit confused on whether or not I did buy the game.

resba

administrator
    Reaction score
    KillaKrazy AJW the problem should be fixed by now, please let me know if it's fixed on yours!

Reaction score
    I got the same error as AJW. Went to an error page after putting in my info.

AJW

Reaction score
    It's working perfectly now. Used the PayPal feature instead though.

resba

administrator
    Reaction score
    Alright, I'll look into the issue with our payment gateway, glad to here paypal is working. Thanks AJW !

KillaKrazy How's your issue holding up? Any better?

Reaction score
    The charge went through from when I tried earlier. But it gave me an error page. I don't think my account got upgraded though.

Reaction score
    Having same issues. Took payment but won't let me upgrade and profile still says limited account.

AJW

Reaction score
    I just checked my statement also and my first payment went through. It's okay though, that can be my first donation :D

Reaction score
    When I tried to buy star-made today with "credit card" it said "An error has occured" after finishing. So I tried again and it stil didnt work, My bank has reserved 12 dollars as payment but my account is stil limited. I just upgraded with paypal and it worked. strange

AJW

Reaction score
    When I tried to buy star-made today with "credit card" it said "An error has occured" after finishing. So I tried again and it stil didnt work, My bank has reserved 12 dollars as payment but my account is stil limited. I just upgraded with paypal and it worked. strange
    Same happened with me.

Reaction score
    Hey guys, I'm taking a look a this now. I know we're not seeing this on all credit card purchases so it's going to be interesting to track down.

Reaction score
    Don't know if this helps or not, but the charge is still at pending for me. So it went through, I just got an error page and no account upgrade

Reaction score
    Okay, I have now fixed payments for anyone who is purchasing via credit card going forward. I will now be working to refund / assign upgraded status for all users who have already paid. Please do not repay if you have already been charged.

Reaction score
    Alright, everyone who has paid has been upgraded. If you paid than once, you have been refunded for all but your first charge. If anyone is not seeing this as the case, please send me a direct PM with your email address.

AJW

Reaction score
    Alright, everyone who has paid has been upgraded. If you paid than once, you have been refunded for all but your first charge. If anyone is not seeing this as the case, please send me a direct PM with your email address.
    Thank you very much!

Reaction score
    Nice to see such helpful staff! Thank you very much, You've improved the game so much since last year, the future is bright, the future is star-made :)

Reactions: AJW and resba