Wolf Haven - PvE - Whitelisted (Accepting Applications)

Reaction score
    I'm looking for several people who are moderately to advanced experienced in StarMade. I am a noobie currently and love this game so much, that I rented out a server, went through the frustrations of setting it up, and now its live. I'm also a Let's Player and I too wish to create a line of nonstop episodes of the game.

My video being right here, speaking of my server, looking for StarMade players who need a home server.

My E-Mail is [email protected]

You can also comment here in this thread. I don't have an application set up, but I am thinking I may not need one. But just for the sake of it, this is all I need to know.

How Long have you been playing StarMade:
    What do you enjoy doing in StarMade:
    What do you primarily focus on (building, logic, fighting, etc):
    Do you mind using Discord for Voice chat:
    Do you mind your voice being on Youtube videos:

That's about it. My simple application in a nutshell and its just a Q&A. Hope to see many responses!

Reaction score
    Better post pics of ingame stuff instead of a Youtube thumbnail from yourself. PVE sounds great, but as you are a new player and have no scripts running, based on the information you give, every experienced player knows, that there is basically only pve if you are online and can spawn in the pirates yourself. Best give some information about your timezone and when you want to do your pve-events stuff.

Reaction score
    To answer JinM's question, I plan on having planned PvP events for everyone. Also for ship size, nothing big like a DeathStar. To avoid server lag. A ship can be big, but if you can get lost inside of it, that's an issue... lol

Also I am based on the East Coast of the USA. So my timezone is EST or if you want GMT specific, -5.

Reaction score
    Aloha good sir! i am ...kinda somewhat moderately advanced(ish?) at this fine game.

How Long have you been playing StarMade: A few years
    What do you enjoy doing in StarMade: right clicking salvage computers of course
    What do you primarily focus on (building, logic, fighting, etc): Building and fighting
    Do you mind using Discord for Voice chat: yes
    Do you mind your voice being on Youtube videos: I have the voice of a greek god

Ive also got empyrion. =D

Reactions: JinM
    Reaction score
    Aloha good sir! i am ...kinda somewhat moderately advanced(ish?) at this fine game.

How Long have you been playing StarMade: A few years
    What do you enjoy doing in StarMade: right clicking salvage computers of course
    What do you primarily focus on (building, logic, fighting, etc): Building and fighting
    Do you mind using Discord for Voice chat: yes
    Do you mind your voice being on Youtube videos: I have the voice of a greek god

Ive also got empyrion. =D
    I play on a different group for Empyrion known as Gamers United. We have some pretty good fun on their server. But they won't do StarMade which is why I brought up my own server. I'll send you a message on here so you can add me on Discord. :)