wireless storage Linking

Reaction score
    make it possible to link a storage on a ship to storage on a base but the ship needs to be docked for the items to transfer either way

Reactions: ltmauve
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Like the wireless logic, perhaps?
    So on one structure: storage1 -> wireless cargo block
    And on the other: wireless cargo block -> storage2
    would look like storage1->storage2

Reaction score
    So you can link storaged. Like hit C on stage a that's on a sorting system and hit V on a storage on a ship that can pull all mined/farmed items from the ship to the sorting system. Like an offload proccess

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I do like the idea of ship to ship storage transfer, but it needs to be for docked ships and through a specific loading system, because that is one of my frustrations with transferring several storage blocks full of blocks. I do think that the devs need to take notice of storage between docked ships, because with this, it could be a way to flesh out more ideas between ship to ship interaction other than wireless block.

Reaction score
    I do like the idea of ship to ship storage transfer, but it needs to be for docked ships and through a specific loading system, because that is one of my frustrations with transferring several storage blocks full of blocks. I do think that the devs need to take notice of storage between docked ships, because with this, it could be a way to flesh out more ideas between ship to ship interaction other than wireless block.
    agreed, and with this system, it also lets modular ships (something i really want) to be more viable

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    If you had transfer system between entities you could have a salvager on rails/rotating linked to storage then have a docked sorter module that could sort it into various storage plexes. Building sorters from scratch is painful it would be easier if you had this transfer system as you could make it once as a dockable system. Then a transfer function when you docked with station. It could also be setup to transfer certain storage to specific storage in the station allowing you to setup factory automation a bit easier.