WIP [Elite: Dangerous] Anaconda Cruiser

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    A new build is here. not from the game Elite: Dangerous becuse it is an awesome game and i higly recomand it if you like space games. Now i have built the biggest ship that can currently be flown by a player in the game. the Super-Heavy All-Purpose Cruiser Anaconda. Lenght: 216 m, Height: 48 m, Width: 61 m

interior isn't made yet outside the cockpit and weps and such doesn't really work propertly yet byt they are being made.

What do you think?

All kinds of response is okay and please tell if there is something i should make better or so. You should know by now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    can you make the sidewinder and cobra next?
    i will, and the sidewinder will come with this ship when i post it. :D

the cobra will be a bit tricky though to do sence it is so wide and not very tall. but i will do my best.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    could you make the sidewinder a bit flatter? it looks a bit too tall

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    could you make the sidewinder a bit flatter? it looks a bit too tall
    i tried that and it ended up sortof destroying ht ebackside of the ship. the engines whould not look so good then. but i can remake it.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Great job, just be sure to put the core in a more protected spot next time ^^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Great job, just be sure to put the core in a more protected spot next time ^^
    i put it there on purpose. and i am going to do that on most of my ships in the future.

destroy the cockpit. and the ship is dead. and you shall not be able to fly a ship without a cockpit.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    i put it there on purpose. and i am going to do that on most of my ships in the future.

destroy the cockpit. and the ship is dead. and you shall not be able to fly a ship without a cockpit.
    Very well then

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor

good point

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Had an Anaconda melt my face off last night. I've been tooling around mainly space trucking since E: D was released and on a whim decided to pick up one of those 185,000 credit NPC bounties you see from time to time. I figured it was a suicide mission in my Eagle but they are so cheap to replace, I figured it wouldn't be an issue.

So, I tracked the mission to another system, locked onto an unknown signal source and went to investigate . I was nearly killed as I left super cruise because there was an Asp IMMEDIATELY in front of me. A bit of quick evasive action combined with some little girl screaming and I narrowly avoided the collision. The pilot squawked about barely escaping the NPC target I was looking for saying he was in another nearby system.

I jumped to that system, locked onto another u.s.s. dropped out of super cruise and lo and behold there was my target. He was Elite and he was in an Anaconda. I am proud to say that I manage to get in behind him, take his shields down twice and get him to 86% before a pilot error on my end caused me to slam into his backside and veer into his firing arc. I blew up seconds later. It was awesome!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Had an Anaconda melt my face off last night. I've been tooling around mainly space trucking since E: D was released and on a whim decided to pick up one of those 185,000 credit NPC bounties you see from time to time. I figured it was a suicide mission in my Eagle but they are so cheap to replace, I figured it wouldn't be an issue.

So, I tracked the mission to another system, locked onto an unknown signal source and went to investigate . I was nearly killed as I left super cruise because there was an Asp IMMEDIATELY in front of me. A bit of quick evasive action combined with some little girl screaming and I narrowly avoided the collision. The pilot squawked about barely escaping the NPC target I was looking for saying he was in another nearby system.

I jumped to that system, locked onto another u.s.s. dropped out of super cruise and lo and behold there was my target. He was Elite and he was in an Anaconda. I am proud to say that I manage to get in behind him, take his shields down twice and get him to 86% before a pilot error on my end caused me to slam into his backside and veer into his firing arc. I blew up seconds later. It was awesome!

yeah i tried to get one of those bounties to luckily i was in my Cobra MK3, and i met an anaconda, he took my shields down in less than a second but by that time i was behind him and just with 30% left of my hp just narowly escaped. 40k in repair.... never take those bounties unless you are in a Anaconda yourself or atleast a Python. an eagle is relativly easy to kill, 3-4 shots of my cobra to its power plant wich is on the left wing BTW, so it is exposed and it is destroyed, it takes about 3 seconds for me to kill a Eagle, and if you meet a asp keep to its backside/belly, they turn slow as fuck and you can just pound them from there. but target thier FSD first if you wanna kill them, or they will escape.