WIndows + lights

Reaction score
    I got an idea while looking at my ship. Its short and simple!

I want light to make my ship look active/alive so therefore I have to use yellow/white light boxes to do so but you cannot look through them sadly Q.Q

Wouldn't it be cool if you were outside your ship you would see the yellow lightbox texture(with the light effect) but when you were behind the yellow lightbox inside your ship you could see through it like glass?

Reaction score
    Yeah. It does make the ship look more alive. I am sure some other people would agree.

Reaction score
    Nah. I\'d rather wait for a fix for the poor lighting inside ships. Currently, the light from Plex Lights travels only about 3 or 4 blocks (unlike the bloom effect which gives the impression of sunlight) which makes rooms always appear dark, no matter how many lights you place.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You can make blocks in your texture pack transparent and in the server\'s block config set them to non-transparent.

As a result, you will be able to see through your transparent blocks until you see \"an empty\" which converts your sight back to normal for all blocks behind this one.

But from the opposite direction, you see a non-transparent (client+server) block.

I think this is an exploit, as you can make texture packs which clearly show you internals.