Will this Laptop run starmade??

Reaction score
    THe CPU (APU) of the laptop is not as powerful as I would hope it to be, but for 350 pounds, its not too bad. I would recommend, if your up for a little challenge, going to http://www.logicalincrements.com/ and selecting UK for the pricing selections wouldn\'t be a bad idea. YOu can build a much more powerful desktop for about the same price. also going to r/buildapc wouldn\'t be too bad an idea either.

Generally, laptops are lower quality than desktops because they add mobility at the cost of everythings else. My system that I built cost about 375 pounds for just the desktop and can run starmade at 500 fps (even though I usually lock it at 60). Its all up to you though.

Reaction score
    go with the desktop idea!

my pc is very good (i havnt upgraded the graphics card yet ) and so far ive paid £150 ish

heres what i reccomend:

1. go to a carboot sale/second hand store and by a cheap pc (i got a good one for £15)
    2. then i reccomend buying an upgrade bundle, something like the ASUS packages that include Ram, Motherboard, CPU, Hard drive (i got the ASUS amd package for £100 for a 30% off deal)
    3. next get a PCU (normally about £30- £60 depending on wattage)
    4. then buy a decent graphics card for about £200+

ive been buying each part every month then installing it, it works perfectly at the mo but when you get a new Graphics card you eyes will melt from the sheer FPS of the game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I run starmade only on laptop. i5 , 8 GB mem, 2 GB graph. You must buy with good graf. card.