Will there be a work around for the players who have "pixel format not accelorated"

Reaction score
    Yo guys i want to know if theirs a work around for the graphics driver glitch/incompatibility, I have it and so do many others so if the programmers on this game will start working on a fix for it, that would solve so many issues, now i know its going to be difficult cause of the engine but please look into it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    There should be a way to allow/unblock driver updates. A lot of the graphics card updates fix bugs and speed up performance so not being able to update your drivers is going to kill your ability to play certain games and not speed others up.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    That's not always possible since some laptops, esp. Lenovo block driver updates
    Actually, that's a load of bull. It's ALWAYS possible, if you know what you're doing. Also, a clean install of Windows removes their tampering if it comes to that.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Actually, that's a load of bull. It's ALWAYS possible, if you know what you're doing. Also, a clean install of Windows removes their tampering if it comes to that.
    Unless. Because I've tried damn near everything but reinstalling Windows.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    HELP starmade crashes at 100%

The post details regard specifically an Intel integrated GPU that was OEM-modified (in my case by HP), but it solved the issue of the Intel update being "blocked" by the said tweak. If you're on any Intel HD Graphics, you can follow the same steps exactly but for your specific driver. If your laptop has AMD or NVidia, the inf file and where you find it would vary, though once you have it everything else is gravy.

Last edited: