Whats going on with my Full scale Venator?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well guys, I have been working slowly but surely on the venator. The ship surprisingly comes with many different systems for combat. While yes, the ship is capable to be crewed by 1 guy, it is highly recommended for a crew of 5, 1-Pilot, 2-Navigator, 3-Broadside controller, 4-starboard controller, 5-systems, 6+ flight deck crew / weapon crew the ship is massive and has a massive interior, with surprisingly great shielding and power.
    While the ship does depend on its turrets to do most of the combat, the pilot does have plenty of weapon systems onboard, which have high power consumption, it has a Battery Volley, which does a large amount of damage to any entity (For ship v Ship / Ship v Station) It has scatter torpedo tubes, and its tractor beam can have its power on negative output and destroy nearly anyship under 500k shields with one shot. (The tractor beam is located on the belly of the ship) The ship includes many hallways, cargo rooms, barrack rooms, security rooms, maintenance rooms, briefing rooms, medical rooms, command rooms, and interior decoration.
    Comes with working elevators, the main hangar bay opens and shuts too. The ship comes with ARC-170 fighters, LAATi's, LAATC's, ATTE's, and comes with a NU-Class shuttle (with working ramp and wings). The LAATi will be redone with railing systems to actually have sliding doors!

No recent video has been made yet, but check out a older video of 3 venators, to show its size.
    Performance is a issue at this time because the ship has alot of hollow points, which will be filled up.

[DOUBLEPOST=1456949497,1456949186][/DOUBLEPOST]**Also to add** Upon the completion of the Venator, i will be getting with another person within this community whom holds CIS Warships, And obtain permission to hold the ships for a Star Wars Battle Front 2 Galactic Conquest type server for Starmade. With fulfilling Rank systems, and system conquering.

Reactions: Top 4ce