Were are the tutorials for the currant power system?

Reaction score
    I have been away from the game since the new update cos i cant find any tutorials on the power any were and am finding it imposable to build ships of any size and get them to function my large ships the new chamber system does not work and same for the medium ships. as for small ships i cant put any weapons on them at all 1 system is all it takes to kill it. oh and i am on mac.

Attachments

Reaction score
    Power system right now is hard.
    the first thing to know is that there is generator blocs and stabilizer blocs.
    generator blocs does energy(only the biggest clump of generator is taken in account for energy production calculation) and stabilizer blocs allows the generation to be more stable(if it is too unstable there is problems)
    Stabilizers increase the stability stat and they get more efficient in the following conditions: they are far enough from the main clump(the more far they are the more this benefit increase up to a distance that depends on the size of the main blob)
    When there is stabilizers in more directions relatively to the main blob it stabilize better.
    so having stabilizers far away and in the 6 directions increase stabilization maximally.
    Weapons that spends energy and you can shoot at most one weapon bloc per power gen bloc in the main blob(or something close to that)
    There is many other blocs that spends energy.
    Then there is conduits and chambers and those stuff are advanced shipbuilding where you must connect chambers to the main blob with conduits and other complex stuff like that.

klawxx

Product Manager - Roden Shipyards
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Likeable
    I Believe that the best video on Power 2.0 was from Lenscap. I also had some questions on how it work when I came back after Power 2.0 / Weapons 3.0 and it helped me a lot... Check it up!

Reaction score
    I Believe that the best video on Power 2.0 was from Lenscap. I also had some questions on how it work when I came back after Power 2.0 / Weapons 3.0 and it helped me a lot... Check it up!

thank you

klawxx

Product Manager - Roden Shipyards
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Likeable
    Hey,
    Before I forgot... Recently they tuned down a LOT the hardcore side of things like the Power Stream and the Integrity, but some servers might have them turned on on the server rules, so keep your head up!
    Cheers,