Weird "Power Failure" notification

Reaction score
    So, been playing solo to get the hang of the game mechanics and I decided to build a proper warship. This included actually doing the math for how much power I'd need to run all the systems I wanted, along with experimentation to figure out how much power weapons, thrusters, etc. need and building the reactor to spec.

Anyway, I've gotten to the point of test-firing the main weapons and I'll just post a screenshot:
    StarMade Bug.png
    As you can clearly see, my power readout is well within the appropriate operational range, yet for some reason I'm still getting a notification of power failure. Worth noting is that the weapons I'm testing are drawing 90,000 power, the thrusters draw 50,000, and the shields are drawing 40,050 power. Also using 800 power on Rail Mass Enhancers, but I haven't added the turrets yet.

Anyway, I'm rather confused by this erroneous notification, and I'm wondering if anyone has an explanation?

Reaction score
    EDIT: Also, the fixed weapons are slaved to an Inner Ship Remote, so that they can fire simultaneously.