Weapons output logic signal when firing

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Just a small quick suggestion. Weapon modules could output logic signal when firing. Sorry for it being so short, there's not much else to say.

Reactions: Gamel and Thalanor

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Although often suggested, I always +1 these in hope :D

Reaction score
    It would be nice, but would have the same effect as letting you put activation modules on the hotbar. Without some changes to mechanics (specifically removal of the energy consumption multiplier: (1 + number of groups * 0.1) ) that would be OP.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Just a small quick suggestion. Weapon modules could output logic signal when firing. Sorry for it being so short, there's not much else to say.
    Only problem: If you want to link 2 weapon computers together so one fires the other thanks to the logic, how does one add the slave system?

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Only problem: If you want to link 2 weapon computers together so one fires the other thanks to the logic, how does one add the slave system?
    That's a bit of a problem, but I'm sure there's a way to overcome it. Maybe make weapon computers that are slaves of other weapon computers unlinkable with logic?
    @Commodore It might require some changes to weapon energy consumption formula.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    That's a bit of a problem, but I'm sure there's a way to overcome it. Maybe make weapon computers that are slaves of other weapon computers unlinkable with logic?
    And how does one determine if a computer is a slave or linked to logic? (Workaround: put an activation module between the 2)