Weapon system parameters randomly resetting bug - v0.14

Reaction score
    Version is 20140317_031738

When you go in with the "T" menu and select hot keys for weapons, all the AMC weapon properties are reset to 25%. Not all turrets are affected, and there is no pattern to the numbers resetting. Turrets that were set weeks ago, are now reset. Turrets that were set up after the patch, are also reset, while others are still fine. I'll buy a turret and the saved blueprint produces the custom weapon settings (the settings are set before being saved in the catalogue). I buy another of the same turret and all the numbers are reset. ? Turrets that are fine one day, have all their settings changed the next. The turrets change whether they are in space, on a ship or on a station.

Not worth the effort right now to go around and sort out scores of turrets.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    the distribution of power between speed, power, range etc is not saved in the blueprint.
    They always start at 25% on load/buy.

Also on conversion from \'old\' to \'0.14\' format, it may have been reset.

- Andy

Reaction score
    Maybe it\'s two bugs then. I just bought two more turrets, and they came loaded with the wepaon config that I saved the blueprint with; 28/32/20/20. Meanwhile, the two turrets I set up yesterday, have had their weapon stats reset to 25% across the board again.

Vanilla server, multi client, multi player.

Reaction score
    I enter the core of a turret, reset the percentages to the ones I want (28/32/20/20 fopr example), and exit. I immediately go back into the turret\'s core, and everything is reset to 25% again.