WarSong Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username WarSong

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): +8

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I can commit 4 to 6 hours a week but flexible.

How long have you been playing StarMade? May of 2013. So just over 2 years.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? It varies by what's going on and who's around. I end up usually just doing repetitive stuff until I hit a snag of some sort then compare it to the bug tracker. It could be building something uselessly massive or continuous PvPing.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I have the time to commit. I have the interest to dedicate that time . I'm committed to StarMade and the community that supports it.

What are some of your weaknesses? I'm always on-call. I make up for this by being always accessible.

I tend to multitask often. I always keep logs for review; Just in case.

I am dyslexic. English is not my first language. I'm also ambidextrous which exacerbates the dyslexia. Often to comical proportions. I struggle with it always but I make the effort.

What motivates you to become a council member? Primarily: I want to see what the community wants and find ways to fit as many of those ideas into the game as possible. They can't all be done. Maybe not even a majority of those idea can be used. I believe the concepts might have use though. And I firmly believe that all should be considered.

I am secondarily concerned with accessibility of the game. Getting it to work, in its existing form, on older or low spec machines. By extension I'm interested in assisting new and returning veteran users in the new game mechanics.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Currently I admin on NASS and I also have produced a few, badly made and poorly received, Youtube videos. I stream StarMade quite often. I'm fairly active in the community. I do make submissions to the suggestions and community content sections of the forum. I'm also waiting for the chance to script out some missions. Maybe even a short campaign.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.