[WARHAMMER 40K] Build an Ork Rok, earn minerals (10k of each - subject to change)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This is a WARHAMMER 40K THEMED commission for the STARMADE 40K SERVER which is OPEN UNTIL 20th FEBRUARY. We're looking for an Ork Rok. Here's a wiki link.

Requirements:
    - Not smaller than 100x100
    - Main color brown, secondary green.
    - Interiors must make sense.
    - No turrets or systems, just the hull.
    - Can be both station or ship.
    - It has to pass the quality test.
    - If you're working on this commision, make a post here (or in this thread). We accept any number of entries by any number of builders as long as the commission is open.

Builder notes:
    - They are usually built into asteroids and are rarely symmetrical.
    - If you use asteroid for coloring, we'd prefer brown or yellow.

Payment:
    - 10k of each mineral (First commission so we're testing out prices. Subject to change).
    - Bonus payment if work is beyond the norm.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I would suggest providing an actual link to what you are requesting to be built. LMGTFY links are typically used when insulting somebody because they ask simple questions that could easily be answered by looking it up themselves.

Reaction score
    Payment:
    - 10k of each mineral

What good is that? Wed have to play on your server to use it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I would suggest providing an actual link to what you are requesting to be built. LMGTFY links are typically used when insulting somebody because they ask simple questions that could easily be answered by looking it up themselves.
    I didn't mean to insult anyone, just meant to waste 6 seconds of people's lifes for fun :P I do agree though that it's more effective to just provide the wiki article, since it provides a description and some sample images, kinda what I was looking for. Thanks for the feedback!

Payment:
    - 10k of each mineral
    What good is that? Wed have to play on your server to use it.
    Indeed! Sounds only fair that a 40k building made by a 40k fan gets paid in the 40k server, right? If we were so rich that we could offer real money we would, trust me :D haha