War with asteroids

Reaction score
    I decided I would start some excitement on my server and go to war with everyone. I turned on "consider neutrals enemy" and it didn't go as expected. I am now at war with every asteroid and planet on the server, but nobody in a faction.

Obviously nobody wants to have their ships shoot at asteroids instead of other ships. Why is this a thing? Can we fix it?

I would love to have the ability to, say, go to war with everyone (neutral or faction) unless I'm allied. It doesn't even need to be a state of war, but I want the option to have my turrets shoot at strangers, at least.

I've looked for a way to do this but it doesn't seem to exist. Schine, can you look into this?

G

GDPR 302420

Calhoun I do believe you are quite knoweldable on the subject of war on asteroids.

Care to share your knoweldge?
    [doublepost=1502849673,1502849626][/doublepost]vindicator check phab.starma.de to see if this bug is not already reported (search function)
    If it isnt, report it on phab so the devs can work on a fix.

Reaction score
    Calhoun I do believe you are quite knoweldable on the subject of war on asteroids.

Care to share your knoweldge?
    [doublepost=1502849673,1502849626][/doublepost]vindicator check phab.starma.de to see if this bug is not already reported (search function)
    If it isnt, report it on phab so the devs can work on a fix.
    I don't think it's a bug, I think it's just something that was overlooked in the design of the game.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    If memory serves you should be at war with any faction you aren't allied with and anything not in a faction. As for the war with planets and asteroids yes the devs forgot to make it so that didn't happen. XD

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I used to take asteroids in a claw-shaped ship and ram them into stations and people... and then build massive fields of them between server saves... if.... that counts for anything related here...

%)