VFW Forte Hijinx Photo Contest!

Reaction score
    Time for a new contest, beloved money-bearing meat-beings! This time we're taking things in a bit of a different direction!

The idea: I would like to see funny pictures of the VFW Forte. Perhaps it is having a misadventure. Perhaps it has been "swagged up" in the regretabl parlance of human youth. Perhaps some someone has slapped a spoiler and a type R logo on it. Maybe it's been hijicked by militant Bronies. Who knows?

The Goal: To appeal to my absurdist, esoteric sense of humor.

The Prize: I will personally buy the winner a game of their choosing on Steam, GOG, or other game service that allows for gift-buying. Two runners-up will also be selected who I will personally buy a much, much cheaper game for. Like a humble bundle or what have you.

The Rules:

1) Feel free to manipulate the pics by adding bits of flare or text bubbles, but all the elements inside must be made within Starmade. So, if you want to make a giant beehive they're all shooting out of, for instance, the hive must be an in-game model of some sort, but the "buzz buzz" noises and lense flares can be shopped in.

2) The image MUST include the VFW Forte, though the Forte can be heavily modified (like you've put an entire Taco Bell on the top) as long as it's still recognizeable.

3) No expletives or gentialia, please. I'd like to be able to show these images to my daughter at some point and I'd rather not have to explain what a "Double-Reverse Rodeo Burger" or big, floppy wing-wang is.

4. You have one week from the time of this posting to get your entries in.

5. Multiple entries are allowed, but image series are not. You can make a big picture that's a bit of a comic, but don't post seperate entries for each panel.

6. This is very much an image-based contest. Feel free to post any .sment files you've created, but I won't download or look at any of those nor will they be considered when I gets my judgement face on. Just the pictures.

I think that's it!

Get to work. If additional questions pop up, I'll clarify, but, again, the point is to be funny! The harder I laugh, the more likely you are to win.

Reaction score
    This sounds like a great idea, Vec. I\'d attempt to get right on it, but my PC\'s in for repairs and I only have a crappy laptop....

Reaction score
    Warning: Sonic screwdrivers cut through Yellowtanium like a regular, unsonic screwdriver through melted butter (poor man\'s Yellowtanium).

Reaction score
    Even though inexplicably falling apart is the most common feature of VFW ships, it\'s time we saw them when they\'re at their absolute best; That is, when flying a mission that\'s ethics are beyond questionable.

Reaction score
    The closing date has passed and we have had only three entries. No biggie! I guess everyone wins! I\'ll get in touch with the entrants over the next few days about their prizes. I have a new baby and that\'s eating up almost all of my free time.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I have a GIGANTIC ship that I am working on right now, and it is taking up all my time too.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Why did I have to find this too late? We already had Luna and Celestia ready for a photo shoot!