Bug Vanishing ship

Reaction score
    I lost my ship, i was capturing an NPC pirate and was docking it to my ship then i get teleported away from the ships, i found the pirate ship 6k away and limped home but can't find my mothership.

Is there away to find it on a multiplayer server?

Also i have been having alot of problems with rubberbanding, for example as i fly at a planet my ship will point in an odd direction and i will be moving in a different direction and can't approach planet unless i slow right down and crawl towards it

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    Is there away to find it on a multiplayer server?
    You could attempt to contact the server admins and see if they can assist. For future reference though, you may want to ensure whichever ship you're flying is also in a fleet for easy recovery.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    "/search myLostShipName" Displays the sector of a ship/station by that name.

Console Commands - StarMade Wiki

Requires admin access/status. admins have a funny symbol next to their name in the chat window, so look for someone like that to ask. As a Player you can find the last ship you piloted in your nav screen.Sachys is right about fleets being great tools to track or recall lost ships.

Reactions: Sachys