Valiant70 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Valiant70

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): -6 hours (Central United States)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? This is currently impossible to determine. I am in college and my schedule and workload fluctuate wildly. I might have no time one week, and many hours the next.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I don't remember precisely, but I think I've been playing over a year now. I remember the time before the big weapon update when we got master-slave weapons and effects.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I mostly build things due to my poor graphics card and internet connection. I get the most satisfaction from the game when someone enjoys a ship I build. I would greatly enjoy dogfighting in small to medium ships if my computer could handle it better.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am an engineering student, which should give you an idea of the sort of analytical mind I have. Sorting through suggestions and finding ones with good implications for the game is just my cup of tea. I'm good at analyzing many possibilities and angles.

What are some of your weaknesses? I am human and thus prone to make mistakes from time to time like everyone else. I don't see anything in particular that would make me ill-suited to this position.

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to use my analytical abilities to contribute to the development of the game in any way I can and benefit the community in the process.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I serve the Ragnarok Galaxy server as a moderator and come up with suggestions and ideas for improving Starmade. I also build ships and have uploaded my best (the Skyborn-class Light Cruiser) to the community content page.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.