v0.201.200 - Turret's projectiles not displaying

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Hey guys,

I wanted to see if anyone else was able to re-create an issue I am running into. Currently, after the newest update, when firing the turret's projectiles are not displaying. I notice when shooting at something that the damage is still being applied to that object and even the recoil is still be taken into account. I just don't see any projectiles leaving the barrels.

I am able to see the projectiles on a weapon equipped to a ship but just not turrets. I currently re-verified starmade on steam as well as reinstall but same effect. Only when I update to a lower ver do I see the turret's projectiles again.

If anyone can confirm for me if they see the same effect so I can find out if this is a bug or an issue on my client. I can also post a log if I can get the file path location to the needed logs to properly troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    Yes, I have just noticed this. Also, turrets are not firing using AI. I had noticed that some pirate stations (with the pre rail turrets) don't fire anymore but even a new ship with new (ie. New power and weapon) turrets don't fire on enemy targets.

Reactions: Invadr

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This could explain what's been happening at my HQ on LvD we were baiting pirates over for a play date and didn't see a single turret fire and just thought the pirates died of seeing our HQ. o_O

Reaction score
    I am wondering if there are multiple weapon systems on an AI computer would that confuse the AI so it just sits there and doesn't fire?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Turret issues appear to have been resolved in .201.200g
    Yap, fix is confirmed. I'm able to see my projectiles now. Thanks for the post MrGrey, I immediately went and checked when I saw your post.