[V0.1867] Stone Legion 24/7 Dedicated Server! [Teamspeak]

Reaction score
    About the server: Stone Legion StarMade server is about having a great time. We are not a hardcore PvP Server nor a Hardcore RP Server. We are a casual friendly community that enjoys building and surviving in the harsh conditions of space. We even ask you if you get into a heated battle that you highly consider a win / defeat when the other players surrenders without totalling them or salvaging their ship. Let them limp home in shame!

Community Run: This is a community run and owned server. This is not a job or a service and we play just fair and equal like the players. We don't sell credits or offer special features to people who support us by getting VIP Membership. If you play on our server then please consider getting a VIP Membership. It's a cost of a Movie Ticket once a month and 100% of the money goes to providing you the best stable service that we can offer. We also don't use special commands, Creative Mode, Etc as Admin or Moderators. We have strong history of none Admin / Mod Abuse and will continue that in StarMade.

Server IP: starmade.stonelegion.com:4242
    Forums: http://stonelegion.com/forums/starmade.26/
    Teamspeak: http://stonelegion.com/wiki/teamspeak/

Rules:
    • No exploiting, cheating, hacking, third party programs, packet modifying, etc.
    • No Politics, Religion, Racism, Vulgar language directed to others.
    • No Griefing, Trolling, PvP, at Spawn and at Newer Players.
    • Show Mercy. No need to destroy or salvage another players ship. You won and you should let them limp home. Takes a strong character to know when to stop.
    • Large Ships are not to be landed on Planets and Also must be docked at a station when you log off for the night.
    • Do not bump ships as this can cause some major calculations to the physics engine and cause quite a bit of lag. It's also would fall under Trolling.
    Basic Configs:
    • Sectors are 5x5x5 km in size.
    • Sector 2,2,2 in starting System is Protected.
    • Starting Credits is 10,000
    • Max Speed is 200 km/h
    • Blueprints can't be uploaded
    • Blueprints use blocks rather then credits.
    Server Specs:
    • Intel Xeon Haswell E3 1240 V3
    • 32GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz
    • 6 x 240GB Intel 520 SATA3 SSD
    • LSI 9271-8i Raid Card /w Cachevault (BBU)
    • 1Gbps Uplink
    • 10TB Premium Traffic

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Honestly dude if youre requiring blocks to buy blueprints you might as well enable uploads.

Reaction score
    Honestly dude if youre requiring blocks to buy blueprints you might as well enable uploads.
    Thank you for taking Interest in the server. We would rather make it so players are creative and make new ships on our server as well as do it in more legit means by shopping around or mining / factories. We found that there is way too many servers that offer what your looking for and would suggest checking one of them out.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I think you might not be able to see it in our view but we are not really catering to the experience or long time players. We are a survival server starting fresh and I think if people need to upload blue prints from SP or other MP Servers then we are not looking for those players.
    But it's a moot point because they can't buy the ships willy nilly since they're going to need the resources in the first place.

Edit: I see what you're doing and I get that it's your decision but a lot of people will be turned off the server :(

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I agree with comrade, it is so painful for me to go around getting all the blocks for my ship - especially big ships. It is literally easier to build the ship right there. May as well just enable uploads. I am talking from experience since I am an Admin of Feedupyourbeast - where we do the same thing except we allow uploads. Almost all players build there own things even though upload is enabled.

Reaction score
    But it's a moot point because they can't buy the ships willy nilly since they're going to need the resources in the first place.

Edit: I see what you're doing and I get that it's your decision but a lot of people will be turned off the server :(
    Opps I had edited my message before. TBH if you played much of 0.18 you will notice that Shops are so rare now as well anyways. I don't want to grab the entire community and even if we had say 10% interest that would make me happy. We don't want to be some mega special server or anything like that. More of a family community.

I also edited the main post with lots of new information! Check it out.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Don't like the config don't play on that server. Every server should be and over time will change and be different.

Reactions: TheMap
    Reaction score
    Crazy thing this started as a test server it has now had almost 30+ People online and they don't seem to be having much of an issue on performance. So have fun!

Reactions: MossyStone48