v0.080 Issues

Reaction score
    Hey, I went ahead and played with 0.080 for a bit and I found some stuff:
    - Performance

• Server stops responding for several seconds at a time, client displays notice "Server stopped responding 1s" | Unsure of cause, seemingly random right now

• Client - Server communication seems to suffer at times, causing a jerkey movement, especcially in sectors with AI enemies.

• Loading planet chunks is very slow, and managed to freeze my client | Probably due to maxed graphics settings / view didstance
    -Graphics

• When removing blocks from the environment, the adjacent block faces are commonly not loaded, allowing the player to see through the world for a split second

• Camera likes to fall below the floor or behind the wall when moving it against a surface, allowing the player to see through the world a bit | Make the camera's colision box larger?

• The planet atmosphere appears choppy, like there are faves missing from a polygon in the rendering process.

• The star field is visible through/on top of planets in the distance.
    - Cosmetics

• The moving particle effect is VERY visually noisy while on planets | Change the moving particle effect while on plannets to be more subtle (dust inthe atmosphere?)