USS Ares From AXANAR

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    where to begin this was a bugger to procure the model for... I would like to point out that this is Smedit and Poly2Voxed. so the server pitched in to spruce it up a bit and well It is still a WIP so bare whit us as we move along.

Thanks goes to: Star Trek: AXANAR
    and the amazing job they have done.

Model Author Thanks goes to: metlesitsfleetyards

and build thanks goes to:
    Treking
    Ehrehin
    admiral pheonix
    Doomed_Space Public Attache

without further delay here is the USS ARES

Again Thanks to all involved with this build. Please leave positive comments and leave the negative
    at the door.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oh that is awesome as a massive fan of axanar this is amazing.The ship is awesome and if it becomes nearly anywhere near as powerful as it was in Axanar this will be awesome can not wait to see if it is finished.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Definitely put in the effort to do the text correctly though. It's not a Star Trek ship until you have those letters wrapped.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I love how thick and "meaty" it is, compared to a conventional Star Trek starship. Even the nacelle struts are thicker, which makes more sense to me. (After all, there's highly energized nuclear plasma supposedly running through those sticks!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh that is awesome as a massive fan of axanar this is amazing.The ship is awesome and if it becomes nearly anywhere near as powerful as it was in Axanar this will be awesome can not wait to see if it is finished.
    Dragon2000 we are working on the weapons but we can only put so much into the ship she will have turrets here soon I hope XD.