Unofficial North American Server relaunch

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    //i.imgur.com/9ENEgHM.jpg[/IMG]

After a lot of work and testing around server optimizition for Starmade (thanks to all that helped) I am proud to announce the relaunch of the North American server. With all new hardware in the clouds and a gigabit internet connection this server screams right now. I have saved everything from the old North American server so no starting over for those who have already been building
    Come check us out at

198.211.105.157:4242

Reaction score
    Massive lag spikes and crashed out twice in 4 minutes tonight... not sure whats going on as it ran so well on the other ip address.

Reaction score
    Hey doom, I noticed your spawn station is Always in collision with the remains of the spawn shop, I\'m thinking this may be an active source of nasty lag on your server

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    It appears Calbiri was correct. Someone had built a station to protect the last of the shop from being destroyed in 2 2 2 . For some reason the shop had respawned and was colliding with the station.

If you experience any other problems let me know.

Reaction score
    Today between 11:00 14:00 some1 took our ship and all resources. I was playing in the morning rebuilding our ship and showing some stuff to my friend (yea he hit 1 of engines with rocket by mistake) i came back and find empty sector. Well i am still new to this game we made faction and started our first ship so i was very surprised about declaration of war by player sphere. As i saw his base in 0,6,12 i am almost sure about location of our stuff. Big thanks to xotano and taseBAblewett for 25000 gray_hulls which are now gone thanks to this? player) It was our first ship with no guns and no1 of us were online so why the hell attack and steal??
    thanks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Seeing this makes me wonder if I should ever step into that particular universe if ever..
    BTW Not to be too nosy; how\'d he help?

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Heeeey everybody. Regarding that nasty tumour of stolen goods, hopes, and dreams called the Sphere, I\'d recommend NOT going to their \'planet\' anytime soon. I\'ve got 15 special suprises awaiting them just to show them the great reward for piracy.

And uh, if any of you BJORG are reading this, so long as you commit crimes against ordered people, civilians or not, you will be hunted down... As you should be.

Have a nice day! -Blitzwing

Reaction score
    Who thinks I should give them a lesson in quality>quantity?

Reaction score
    The Horde supplied grey hull in a good will mission. By stealing these you have offficaly enraged the purple people and have unwitingly brought a rain of destruction upon yourself Bjorg. Spawning in a fleet of Morbus to kick your ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Bjorg chuckle, only a little, at your futile attempts to avoid universal simplification.
    Sphere is no more, Sphere will rise again.
    Guarding yourself is futile.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh and Master, i didnt blow up a ship liek that - we dont leave blocks behind usually.