United Sectors Ships Showcase (WHAT HAVE I DONE EDITION)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5

So Yea, last thread was locked because admins didn't think it would be on topic

I moved it to this because apperently my faction isn't good enough to be posted under factoins general

Well, lets start off with a simple Assualt Corvette that I threw together this afternoon

United Sectors Fleet, MinuteMan

Here's a Fancy Shot now

You can see it's dimensions in the first picture

It has around 8 d1000 missles that are launched from the back ring

5 AMC cannons, the highest dps one being the saw looking cannon on the bottom, which does 250 damage per shot

1 300 damage per shot turret in the back

32000 shields

I could make a backstory if that's really what people wanted, but for now I'm not

I've been playing around with skid racing, so I was inspired to make a land vehicle

I originally thought that land battles would be bugggy and broken, but these tanks suprisingly killed each other pretty quickly

Here is the USF LINCOLN

Stats above

And a fancier shot below

1, 100 damage amc cannon on the top

2 light BB launchers on the sides ( these were actually a real killer on the battle field)

If anyone is interested, I could upload these, if you want to have a mini-game with them or whatever

Here's what I used for the opposing colors when I made this modle fight itself

Another land ship

The US Grizzly

I probably will hold off on building land vehicles after this one, because I need an actual fleeet if I want to pose a threat.

Here's the stats picture

and the cash shot

It has 3 low damage/shielded turrets, dealing less than a 100 damage per volly

4 low damage AMC cannons

4 BB missles, 2 controlled per computer, which means I can fire off one volly, then switch to another and lock on another target without having to wait for the cool down.

I've been using this red planet as combat ground and it looks pretty cool after a couple of battles

Alright, Here's a pic of the larger ship I'm working on, not done yet, so no accurste stats

just take a second to look at that beatiful chaingun on the bottom

it brings a tear of joy to my eye, thinking about all the freedom it could disperse on some ugly commie faces

Demon (The Ship)

6 Large Pyramid turrets, equiped with 5 heavy amc cannons and around 15 BB lock on missles

Main Ship:

Stats in picture below

12 amc cannons totalling in 187000 dps

over 15 different BB missles launchers located in tentacles and such

2 Heavy d1000 cannons at the bottom

and now a full shot of it

All I can say is that this ship is waaay more powerful than anything I've finished so far, those missles turrets are a killer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    american naval fighters were blue and yellow in the world wars

so I thought to base it off of that

and the blue angles

and the new conglomerate from PS2

Reaction score
    i like the minute man ships neat use for an assault cannon from 40K (http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Assault_Cannon)

Reaction score
    People always make these huge caps but I realized something. If you cant get in your ship in less then 30 seconds its screwed. That must be why people are switching to smaller crafts and not 1000 1000 1000 death cubes(that would be a site to see*or nor*).

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    But I absolutely hate the color scheme, it hurts to looks at (no offense). For example, that recolored tanks looks way better than the blue and yellow one.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yea, I\'m starting to hate it too, I\'m going to keep going with it though, and see if the next update makes it look any better

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    but then again, if they\'re not caught with their pants down, they\'ll probably just blast all the little ships without a problem

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I think red, white and blue would look much much much better.