Tutorial Space Station

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hi everybody.
    I've searched everywere in the forums but did not find what i was looking for...
    I was wanting to know who is/are the builder(s) of the tutorial space station (photo below).

If anyone knows, i whould thank a lot the information.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I know one of them is Dalmont, I can tell from the styling... But I'm fairly sure more than one person worked on the station.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Thanks. Now that you mentioned him, i do recognise his construction style...

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Actually I'm not sure anyone else worked on the station at all. It was built according to the tutorial script which Schema wrote and thats about it I believe.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Thank you for the answer Criss.
    Even if he was the only one to build it, i think i was quite "easy" to him considering his building capacities and how fast he can build, but actualy i was more interested in the vessel next to the station.
    I'm reffiting it, but before posting it, i would like to know if he's his creator, if i can do a refit and publish it later.
    I've sent him a message asking if he's the vessel creator.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I visited the tutorial station for the first time today, looking for answers to my rotor problems, and a bunch of the "walkers" fell out of the station before it rezzed into existence. This includes the NPC-00 who wants you to approach before starting the tutorial proper. It looks to me like there needs to be an additional standing-npc anchor mechanic to keep the npcs inside a ship or station until it finishes loading.

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Thank you for the answer Criss.
    Even if he was the only one to build it, i think i was quite "easy" to him considering his building capacities and how fast he can build, but actualy i was more interested in the vessel next to the station.
    I'm reffiting it, but before posting it, i would like to know if he's his creator, if i can do a refit and publish it later.
    I've sent him a message asking if he's the vessel creator.
    Yeah, that ship is totally his style. I'm sure it was made by him.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    The original tutorial station was made my myself and Schema. He did the layout and scripting and I built the facility / ships.

Reactions: Top 4ce
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I visited the tutorial station for the first time today, looking for answers to my rotor problems, and a bunch of the "walkers" fell out of the station before it rezzed into existence. This includes the NPC-00 who wants you to approach before starting the tutorial proper. It looks to me like there needs to be an additional standing-npc anchor mechanic to keep the npcs inside a ship or station until it finishes loading.
    Hi jayman38, this is not the most apropriated thread to post about a tutorial bug, but thats allright... If you want, there is already a thread concerning this kind of bug here: http://starmadedock.net/threads/beginners-tutorial-broken.21403/#post-236968
    Don't know if the problem his going to be solved in the next update, but i think that it already has been reported to the schine team.