Turrets not rotating.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    As of the last two patches all of my tried and tested turrets suddenly cannot rotate. They rotate freely when manually controlled but the AI seems incapable of moving the base....

Reaction score
    I had an issue with mass enhancers and the last few patches have been resetting the server config. Check if its still turned off(I'm assuming)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I cannot see any issues in the config that should effect it like that :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I had an issue with mass enhancers and the last few patches have been resetting the server config. Check if its still turned off(I'm assuming)
    I didn't know there was a setting to turn off mass enhancers. Where is it? Or were you thinking of something else?

I suppose you could set the free and per enhancer mass to zero in the blockbehaviorconfig.xml, which may "turn them off", but I doubt that is what happened.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    No. I feel if that was the case they would not pitch up at down either.
    [doublepost=1472760961,1472760914][/doublepost]It does not seem to happening to anyone else on the server. But it is for me and on my SP game. I have done a clean re-install but that has not helped either.

Reaction score
    If it's not happening to anyone else, it might be time to try building a new turret.