Turret & Teleporter & Weapon Hotbar config lost using shipyard

Reaction score
    I have a biggish ship. I just built a shipyard, and forgot I could create a ship design from a blueprint, so instead I disconstructed the ship to a design, and then reconstructed it.

Now, all turrets, teleporters and the weapon hotbar configuration is lost, and I have to reconfigure everything again.

I have found there was some bug about this (at least the turrets, it was before the teleporters), but it is marked as fixed.

My questions are:

1) Does that always happen, or did I do something wrong (what?)?

2) Would it be the same if I had created the design from a blueprint instead? (I assume the blueprints save that information correctly)

3) If I fix all the configs, will they be deleted again when I "repair" the ship, since it seems the configs were not saved in the ship design?

4) Is there some way around this; I don't want to clone the ship, I just want to repair it easily, preferably without having to reconfigure everything every time.

Reaction score
    Apart from that, I just noticed that 4 of my 12 turrets were not reconstructed completely (the "base" is there, but the "gunner" is missing).
    Does that stuff normally happens?

EDIT: I was wrong; the shipyard did spawn all the turrets, it's just that some of them were randomly spawned away from the ship, instead of being attached to it.

Last edited: