Turret problem

Reaction score
    I download a ship that has turrets. How do I get to their bobby AI to turn them on without taking them apart

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    While in the ship you can open the structure tab (Delete Key), locate Turret Docking System, and click activate all. Additionally you can activate individual turrets by targeting them and using the AI Config tab.

starmade-screenshot-0003.png

Reactions: Darth Cestual
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Get in the ship's core, press T for the structure tab, find turret docking system, activate all AI.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You can get to the structure tab by hitting anything really, it's right there on the left.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You can get to the structure tab by hitting anything really, it's right there on the left.
    Yes it's true you can get there using I or T or N (I usually use N myself) but when providing information it is best to be as clear and concise as possible without purveying false information. Delete opens the structure tab directly where as saying "press T for the structure tab, find turret docking system" is false as T is weapons and the step to select the structure tab is missing.