Travel direction indication

Reaction score
    During an update I lost my space dust indication graphics. I've tried to set it on from the menu and though the config file. I've also have done a computer wipe and reinstall of the game, still no luck. I'm running in Linux Mint, I l believe I'm using the bundled Java (according to launcher). What log files would be helpful to look at?

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    During an update I lost my space dust indication graphics. I've tried to set it on from the menu and though the config file. I've also have done a computer wipe and reinstall of the game, still no luck. I'm running in Linux Mint, I l believe I'm using the bundled Java (according to launcher). What log files would be helpful to look at?
    I have the same thing on win 10. I dont have the issue with my pre 2.0 install though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    In previous versions the log file showed spacedust shaders loading. Those messages, along with others, are missing in the log files of the current version (v0.201.142). In fact, previously about 90 shader loading messages were present. Now I only see 29.