Trade guild stations

Reaction score
    I know its possible to hurt and take over pirate station but is it possible to damage and take over a trade guild station?

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Pirate, AI and player faction stations all follow the same rules. If you destroy the faction block you can claim the station by placing your own. = )

Reactions: symbiot999

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    Pirate, AI and player faction stations all follow the same rules. If you destroy the faction block you can claim the station by placing your own. = )
    actually, ive not managed to torch a TG station faction block at all - either in SP or MP. not sure if thats the result of an update or not.
    however, i have seen one taken out by server pirates back in early 2016.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I torched a TG faction block almost right after the new stations and economy were added. So if there's been any torch beam nerfs, I'm assuming they are new.

Reaction score
    thanks for the help must take alot to hurt it it got the shields down but did not seem to hurt it

Reaction score
    an update soon after the NPC factions were introduced lead to all NPC bases being "protected" they can't be torched, warheaded, or shot to death.

You have to use admin commands to make them vulnerable, and only then can they be killed.

(and this was apparently because one of the testers whined that it was "too easy" to kill off the NPC factions.)

Reactions: kiddan