Trace Technologies

Reaction score
    Trace Technologies needs you.

**WARNING** This is a faction on an RP server Ragnarok Galaxy only. That means I would like to opt out of any of this forum side soap opera type stuff that tends to go on and keep this thread on topic. To join the faction you will need to join the server by creating a character on the site located at the link provided above.

Come join our team of passionate pilots and shipwrights. Here at Trace we have the courage to innovate, passion for excellence and growth, and the drive to achieve our goals no matter how hard they seem. We are focused primarily on manufacturing and shipbuilding and thus have no need at the moment for a military presence. That being said, we will use whatever means necessary to defend our investments across the galaxy.

We require all our members to do their best, be kind and if possible help all residents of Ragnarok Galaxy. You would be expected to conduct yourself in a calm and considerate fashion to all our prospective clients. While we generally seek mature members ((this does not necessarily mean old)) exceptions can be made if you prove your worth.

If this sounds interesting to you please come by and check out our main facilities and shipyard and apply in person. We have a warp network setup between Trade Center (8, 5, 8) our main facilities (82 26 -23) and our shipyard (102 23 -58)

Current projects:

Trace Headquarters

Trace Shipyard

Ships

The Slander

Overreach Destroyer ** STOLEN BY REAVER CANNIBALS** (Means I contributed this ship to the server custom pirates)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Thank you! Really like how they look. Can we perhaps have a pic of the pirate conversion of the overreach?

Reaction score
    It's exactly the same.

The bloody reaver cannibals took it right from under our nose and have already started mass producing it!

I built it with the intention to have it added to the pirate catalog to beef up the pirates. It has 8 anti-missile turrets so I was hoping it would protect the other pirates from incoming missiles since that's what everyone uses.