To boldly go

Reaction score
    Space the final frontier.

These of the voyages of the starship enterprise. Her five year mission;

To explore strange new worlds, seek out new life in new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Hello everyone its BinHawkins here, and I'm here to show off my new ship. its not quite ready for the site yet but it is getting there. When I release the ship I plan on it having a functional shuttle bay, functioning subsystems like, weapons, shields, and propulsion. As of right now it is pretty much done on the exterior, Once I had the inner workings done I'm going to post it. Here's a couple more pictures of the ship and some examples of what the shuttle's may look like.

I hope everyone enjoys this Ship once I get it posted.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This is amazing work, a truly awesome looking ship.

Just one question, out of interest, why did you change this \"These of the voyages of the starship enterprise. Her fight your mission;\" from the original quote: \"These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her five-year mission:\" ?

Reaction score
    This was playing in my head while i looked at your pictures:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gttQsYnx4X0

;-)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Huh thats weird, i had that scene in my head aswell, must be the angle of the first screenshot, it matches it rising out of the atmosphere.

Reaction score
    thanks for the replies guys. Loved the Youtube link. I didn\'t actually think of that scene in my head when I was putting it together, but now that I think about it it does look very similar.

As for my next project, I don\'t really know what I\'m going to do next. I\'ve just been so focused on trying to finish this one That I haven\'t really thought about it. I do plan on the ship having a fully mapped out interior, so I will probably just continue working on this project. The ship that I will be posting is only going to be an empty shell with functioning subsystems, and a few of the main areas, like the bridge, the shuttle bay, and a few other places. After I release the initial upload I suppose I will just continue working on it untell I finished the interior. That in itself is going to take a long time.

There are few ships that I would like to do if I could find the time. A couple of ships of my own design, and maybe a few fan favorites.

Glad everyone approves of my work.

P.S. Sorry for the earlier type-o

CES

Reaction score
    This is easily the best Enterprise model I have ever seen.

Reaction score
    i was testing it against a blizzard on the nass build sever when it was gliched or something

it held up pretty well but the blizzard\'s turrets proved to much nice ship

Reaction score
    yeah might want to wait tell she is done before you test her out. and for all you out there the ship is available on the nass build server catalog but it is not done yet the version on their doesn\'t have hardly any shields,nowhere near enough power, or thrusters. She also was severely lacking in firepower. I\'m working on adding turrets to her. I\'m not really that happy with the fact that I do have to put turrets on her mainly because it takes away from the cannon field, But you have to do what you have to do to make it functional. so go ahead and play with if you want but I\'m just telling you right now she\'s not done.

Reaction score
    I fixed it. I think you will like, yes?

I hope that we get weapon FX like this soon.

Reaction score
    hey everyone its finally done. you can fined the download here.

http://star-made.org/node/17458

I all the stats and new pics are in the comments for the download. I hope everyone enjoys this ship as much as I loved building it.