Bug Thruster bloom bleed through

Reaction score
    I was building a thruster with a single layer of lava and a single layer of charged circuit over it. When I was building it, the bloom bled through both layers... most of the time. Sometimes it would only bleed through one, sometimes it required a bare thruster. I noticed that replacing layers seemed to cause a change, but not always logically (blocked bloom sometimes, caused it to return others)

When I logged in today, no bleed through at all. I stripped away parts covering the thruster, but could only get bloom with bare thruster.

Is it not supposed to bleed through? Is it only supposed to bleed through certain blocks? Does depth matter?
    [doublepost=1506213653,1506213234][/doublepost] starmade-screenshot-0000.png starmade-screenshot-0001.png

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    If you place all the thrusters last, you shouldn't get a bloom at all as they will actually check to see if they are obstructed. Otherwise, quitting and joining again often checks as well.

Reaction score
    So, tried it out. Bloom only extends through one layer of blocks after the empty layer. Better than nothing though.

Thanks DrTarDIS