three extremely hampering bugs.

Reaction score
    I have been having alot of issues sense the new update was released none of which I have been able to find fixes or causes for (Yes I did submit bug reports to Scheme).

Issue #1. Sence the release of v0.14 I have been having constant 1-5k ping on a single player client when prior to the new update I had 0 any explanation or possible fix would be wonderful.

Issue#2. My Starmade has been having issues starting, I have to restart the game 3 times and it will work crash on the first two restarts then right itself on the 3rd, this happens consistently every time I try to open the game.

Issue#3. I attempted to change my games memory settings to see if I could get rid of the Running-out-of-memory messages. once the Initial and max memory where changed my game no longer started and crashed at 100% I lowered both values and tried again several time to no avail.

These are all seriously hampering issues I have been having and to be honest its driving me mad. I would love to know if this is just my computer not being able to handle the new build or if there is something really wrong with v0.14. For the record I -AM- running an Intel HD graphics card with a duel core 3.4ghz processor and 3 gigs of ram.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Issue #1: Is this permanent or only the first few minutes? (Stay in a sector for a while, after the conversion/loading is finished, it should be back to normal then)

Issue #2: please read - http://star-made.org/content/how-report-bug
    Then send me the logs directory of your game. (Try 3 times, in case it loads correctly on third try, good, if not, dont do any more attempts, and send me the logs directory please)

Issue #3:
    For a system with 3gig ram, multiplayer dedicated server gaming you should assign:
    Max memory: 2048
    Initial Memory: 1024
    Early Generation Memory: 256

playing single player you should assign: (This will run not very smooth, but else with server AND client together your system would waste much time on swapping, when exceeding your max ram)
    Max memory: 1024
    Initial Memory: 1024
    Early Generation Memory: 256

For crash at 100% please look:
    http://star-made.org/content/intelr-hd-graphics-family-full-fix

- Andy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    When I attempt to set 2048mb as the memory setting with 32bit Java, the game will not start. The most I can set with 32bit Java is 1442mb (even though the system has 8GB). 64bit Java has no issues for me using 2048mb (or more).