The worst bugs

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hello all this isn't really going to be a suggestion but rather a collection of them. I want to put together a list of the bugs currently in the game that are happening to the most people to the most degree. This way the devs know which bugs need fixing first from a players standpoint.

To be clear this is NOT a bug report thread this is simply meant to bring attention to specific known bugs that the community wants fixed.

So if there is a bug that you think needs more attention brought to it post it as a reply (try to check for them if they have been posted already). Also read through some posts and if you are (affected/effected? :P) by that same thing and/or think it is a huge problem go ahead and hit agree so we can psudo score each bug.
    [doublepost=1493393904,1493393554][/doublepost]I am going to start with fleets, mining fleets specifically, I am talking about when they don't work at all similar to ⚓ T1720 AI Fleets will not "Mine This Sector" on occaison

overall when they work they work decent for the most part, but that issue makes them almost unusable IMO.

Reactions: Sachys and kurosawa

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    The mentioned bug, is already closed as duplicate, following a chain to this remaining bug:

T1863 - Mining Fleet not mining after relocating to another sector
    Especially the mentioned bug, has been improved on with the last release, and the issues with mining are very rare since it.

- Andy

Reaction score
    Andy, with last release you me the update yesterday?

When will system wide mining be implemented, babysitting mining ships is boring as f.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Andy, with last release you me the update yesterday?

When will system wide mining be implemented, babysitting mining ships is boring as f.
    Correct, while the last update was a hotfix for video isssues on some clients.

System wide mining is one step ahead, and should then for sure work "offline" (so no need to load the sector) and that is something different, as it requires a lot of fine tuning and planning to allow this on a large scale. (You can imagine many players will have like 100 mining fleets around then..)

- Andy

Reaction score
    Did some testing this weekend and while the ships did mine as they should all the other problems with drones still exist.
    I think i will play some other games for a few month let starmade cook some more (sm burned out :))

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    StarMade can never make someone burned, only the persons compliance does.